U.S. News & World Report has released their annual list of the nation's best hospitals, with St. Louis' Barnes-Jewish Hospital garnering a spot on the honor roll. Barnes-Jewish was also named the best hospital in the area.
Here are the full lists of the best hospitals in the nation, and the St. Louis area, with more detail available on the U.S. News & World Report website.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Cleveland Clinic
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles
- New York-Presbyterian University Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
- University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital/Washington University, St. Louis
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, N.C.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston
- University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle
- UPMC-University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor