On Tuesday’s St. Louis on the Air, host Don Marsh led a panel of local legal experts in a conversation about the month’s most pressing news about the law.
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Susan Appleton, J.D., Lemma Barkeloo and Phoebe Couzins Professor of Law, Washington University
- Elizabeth Sepper, J.D., Professor of Law, Washington University
- Supreme Court action likely to toss Missouri's abortion restrictions back into court
- What can the region's school desegregation program legally do to make it last longer?
- Nixon: Orlando not a factor in gun bill deliberations
- Forum helps St. Louis residents learn more about Democratic circuit attorney candidates
- AAUP votes to censure Mizzou over firing of Click
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.