It's marathon weekend in St. Louis, and that means a number of road closures in St. Louis city and county throughout the day on Sunday.
MoDOT will close the following ramps:
- Westbound Interstate 64 to Forest Park, 3000 Market, and 21st St. from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Eastbound I-64 to Market/Bernard from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Eastbound I-64 to Chestnut St. and 6th St. from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Chouteau (Route 100) between 12th St. and Broadway from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m.
A complete list of street closures in the city and county is available here, but these are the highlights:
- Market between Tucker and 18th St. will be closed 4:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The stretch between Tucker and Broadway will be closed between 6:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m.
- Pine St. from Tucker to 14th will be closed from midnight Sunday to 5 p.m.
- 13th St. from Market to Pine will be closed between midnight and 5 p.m.
- Forest Park between Compton and Union will be closed between 7:15 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Vandeventer will be closed between Forest Park and Lindell from 7:15 a.m to 1 p.m.
- There will be no southbound travel on Union from Delmar to Lindell between 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
- There will be no eastbound travel on Delmar between Skinker and Union from 8:25 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Here's a course map to see if you'll be affected.