St. Louis Ranked Among Top Cities For Meaty Meals
Meat eaters are flush with choices in St. Louis, we know. But just how "meaty" is St. Louis among the top 100 most populous U.S. cities?
Real Estate blog Movoto has put together such a list and slots St. Louis among its Top 10.
We're solidly in the middle at number 5. The list used the following criteria:
- Steak houses per capita
- Butchers/meat shops per capita
- Barbecue restaurants per capita
- Burger joints per capita
- Hot dog vendors per capita
- Number of National BBQ Festivals annually
- Cattle ranches within 15 miles
What's your favorite place to get your carnivore on in St. Louis?
Here's the full list from Movoto:
The 10 Best Cities for Meat Lovers By Movoto Real Estate