On Wednesday’s St. Louis on the Air, host Don Marsh talked with three St. Louis Public Radio reporters about the results of Tuesday’s primary election in Missouri.
Joining him for the discussion were reporters Jo Mannies, Jason Rosenbaum and Rachel Lippmann.
- The upset win of Ferguson councilman Wesley Bell over longtime incumbent Bob McCulloch for St. Louis County prosecutor
- The upcoming contest between Democrat Claire McCaskill and Republican Josh Hawley for a U.S. Senate seat
- The narrow victory in the Democratic primary for St. Louis County Executive Steve Stenger over Mark Mantovani
- The large margin of victory in the defeat of Proposition A, so-called right-to-work
- Rep. Lacy Clay defeating Cori Bush for the Democratic primary in Missouri’s first congressional district, a district that’s steadily under control of the Democratic Party
- Missouri’s upcoming race in the second congressional district pitting Democratic winner Cort VanOstran against incumbent Rep. Ann Wagner
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer, Evie Hemphill and Caitlin Lallygive you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.