Best-selling books in St. Louis for the week ending March 18
Below is the top-ten list of the St. Louis region's best-selling adult and children's books, according to the St. Louis Independent Bookstore Alliance.
For the week ending March 18:
- The I See It by Temple Grandin
- Finally, a Guidebook to St. Louis by Amanda Doyle
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
- Bossypants by Tina Fey
- Grace and Grit by Lilly Ledbetter
- The Elements of F*ing Style: A Helpful Parody by Chris Baker and Jacob Hansen
- Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin
- Goodnight iPad by Ann Droyd
- Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
- The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Super Sized Slugger by Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Heart and Soul by Kadir Nelson
- Hothead by Cal Ripken, Jr.
- Sleeping Beauty by Michael Teitelbaum & Cathy Hapka
- Yummy by G. Neri
- Wildwood by Colin Meloy
- Jane Eyre: A Counting Primer by Jennifer Adams