Member List Policy
Members provide the single largest source of financial support for St. Louis Public Radio. We are committed to respecting the privacy of our members and so have developed this policy on use of our membership list.
Use of St. Louis Public Radio Member Information
- Names and addresses are regularly exchanged with other non-profit organizations, primarily for the purpose of acquiring new members for St. Louis Public Radio and raising funds.
- Our membership list is not available for sale or rent.
- St. Louis Public Radio does not exchange telephone numbers or e-mail addresses.
- The station will not exchange its membership list with any political candidates or political party.
- Members may ask that their names not be exchanged by contacting the Membership Department and request “no exchange,” or other preferences.
Use of Names From Other Organizations
- To acquire new members and raise funds, St. Louis Public Radio rents or purchases lists from other organizations.
- St. Louis Public Radio does not rent or purchase lists from political candidates or political parties.
- We will not rent or exchange lists from organizations whose purpose or reputation would damage the goodwill and trust between St. Louis Public Radio and its listeners.
In its fund raising practices, St. Louis Public Radio complies with the laws and regulations of the Internal Revenue Service, the Communications Act, the policies of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, the states of Missouri and Illinois and U.S. Postal Regulations.
Acceptance of St. Louis Public Radio’s Membership List Use Policy
We reserve the right to modify, change, add, or remove all or portions of these terms and conditions. All revisions will be posted on this site. We welcome your comments and questions about this membership list use policy. If you have any comments or questions, please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 516-7474.