© 2020 St. Louis Public Radio
Play Live Radio
Next Up:
0:00
0:00
Available On Air Stations
We are experiencing technical difficulties affecting HD radio listening. Learn about other ways to listen to Jazz KWMU-2 and Classical KWMU-3.
Other

Carbon Monoxide Suspected in Two Deaths In O'Fallon, MO

By AP/KWMU

St. Louis, MO – The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Web site www.stltoday.com says that when police arrived, they found three family members unconscious and the woman semiconscious.

Killed were 42-year-old Hari Kushwah and his 16-year-old daughter, Aakriti. The mother and son were hospitalized. Officials with Laclede Gas blamed an internal problem with the home's heater.

Carbon monoxide is an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, dizziness, nausea and tingling fingers or toes.

Send questions and comments about this story to feedback@stlpublicradio.org.