On Friday’s St. Louis on the Air, host Don Marsh talked with St. Louis Public Radio political reporters Jo Mannies and Jason Rosenbaum in the run-up to the primary election in Missouri on Tuesday.
They discussed a variety of issues in advance of the election including:
- Prop A, a statewide ballot measure that gives voters the final say on so-called right-to-work legislation
- The race between Mark Mantovani and Steve Stenger in the Democratic primary for St. Louis County executive
- The vote on charter amendments in St. Louis County
- Votes for Proposition 4, a measure dealing with campaign contributions, not being counted due to a court challenge
- The primary race for St. Louis License Collector
- Rep. Ann Wagner’s media buy in advance of her expected race for another two-year term in Missouri’s 2nd congressional district
All of St. Louis Public Radio’s 2018 primary election coverage is here.
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer, Evie Hemphill and Caitlin Lallygive you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.