In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people who produced them and contributed to them.
This week, we discussed the LouFest and Murmuration festivals, Ferguson city attorney Stephanie Karr’s resignation and movement on the Bayer-Monsanto offer.
- Willis Ryder Arnold, Arts and Culture Reporter, St. Louis Public Radios
- Bill Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Wayne Pratt, Morning Newscaster, St. Louis Public Radio
Here's what we talked about:
- LouFest announces 2016 lineup
- Murmuration Fest, St. Louis’ new innovation festival, announces fall lineup
- Karr resigns as Ferguson city attorney
- Monsanto rejects $62 billion offer from Bayer
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.