July 27 marked the 100th day in office for St. Louis Mayor Lyda Krewson.
She joined St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh in-studio for the full hour on Thursday, discussing her accomplishments thus far, missed opportunities and what challenges she foresees ahead.
While on the program, she addressed:
- Conditions and plans for St. Louis’ Medium Security Institution, also known as the Workhouse
- The search for St. Louis' next police chief, to be completed by the end of 2017
- Public safety and security
- Vacant buildings and neighborhood development
- Economic development, public transportation and the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
Listen to the full interview here:
We also broadcast this interview on Facebook Live. You can watch an archived video version of the interview here:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.