On Tuesday’s St. Louis on the Air, Legal Roundtable panel returned to discuss pressing issues of the law. They discussed a number of topics, starting with national issues of government leaks, the Supreme Court, and President Trump's executive orders on immigration.
Joining the discussion:
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Rachel Sachs, J.D., Associate Professor of Law, Washington University School of Law
- Mark Smith, J.D., Associate Vice Chancellor of Students, Washington University
Topics of discussion:
- The future of abortion restrictions in Missouri
- Employer discrimination
- Actions at the Confederate monument in Forest Park
- GPS monitoring devices on sex offenders
- Recent Supreme Court developments
- Leaks from the U.S. government
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.