On Monday’s St. Louis on the Air, host Don Marsh addressed pressing issues of the law with a panel of legal experts.
Joining the discussion:
- Donna Harper, J.D., partner at Sedey Harper Westhoff P.C.
- William Freivogel, J.D., journalism professor at Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Mark Smith, J.D., associate Vice Chancellor of Students at Washington University
The issues the panel discussed:
- Sexual harassment, abuse and discrimination in the workplace
- Supreme Court’s ruling on sports betting
- Supreme Court’s ruling on latest travel ban
- The oral arguments in the Supreme Court wedding cake case
- The ruling on Wilson’s grand juror request
- Supreme Court’s ruling on whether police have to get a search warrant in order to obtain cellphone location information
- A circuit judge’s ruling that St. Louis court has jurisdiction in a multi-plaintiff lawsuit alleging that talcum powder in Johnson & Johnson’s products caused ovarian cancer.
Listen to the full discussion:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Lara Hamdan give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.