Behind the Headlines: Scottrade Center improvements, Ferguson consent decree and more
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, “St. Louis on the Air” host Don Marsh discussed several of the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people that produced them and influenced them.
Here’s what we talked about, including:
- Ferguson releases draft of federal consent decree
- St. Louis County in early talks about upgrades for convention center and Scottrade Center
- Missouri Senate evicts Capitol news media from press table
- Proposal for new state park in Oregon County gets panned at legislative hearing
Joining the show:
- Jason Rosenbaum, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Rachel Lippman, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Marshall Griffin, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
Get the inside scoop and behind-the-scenes information on the stories by listening to the discussion:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.