Behind the Headlines: Shula Neuman takes the helm of St. Louis Public Radio’s news team
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, “St. Louis on the Air” host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people that produced them and influenced them.
But first, we have some (re)introductions to make. Earlier this week, St. Louis Public Radio announced that Shula Neuman would take the helm as executive editor of the newsroom. She had been serving as the interim editor since the retirement of Margaret Freivogel in January of 2016. Read more about Neuman’s experience here.
Joining the show:
- Shula Neuman, Executive Editor, St. Louis Public Radio
- Jason Rosenbaum, Reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Amanda Vinicky, Statehouse Bureau Chief, Illinois Public Radio
What we talked about:
- Gosen's sudden resignation reignites questions about Capitol culture
- University of Missouri officials feel the legislative heat during committee hearing
- Governor Proposes Budget Options; Democrats Choose Neither
Listen in here:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards,Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.