Legal Roundtable: Missouri’s ‘religious shield’ proposal, Melissa Click's appeal and more
On Monday’s “St. Louis on the Air,” host Don Marsh led a panel of local legal experts in a conversation about the month’s most pressing news about the law.
Joining the discussion:
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Greg Magarian, J.D., Professor of Law, Washington University School of Law
- Mark Smith, J.D., Associate Vice Chancellor of Students, Washington University
What they discussed:
- Missouri’s proposed ‘religious shield’ law
- Melissa Click’s appeal
- Ferguson consent decree
- Pending SCOTUS decisions
- Supreme Court Justice nominees
- Donald Trump’s plan to change libel laws
- The FBI and Apple’s fight over iPhone access
Do you think Melissa Click should have been fired?— St. Louis on the Air (@STLonAir) March 14, 2016
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.