Behind the Headlines: Ferguson consent decree, Obama's Supreme Court nominee and more
In our weekly "Behind the Headlines" segment, “St. Louis on the Air” host Don Marsh discussed the top news stories that caught St. Louisans’ attention this week, with the people that produced them.
Joining the show:
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University – Carbondale
- Rachel Lippmann, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
- Jo Mannies, reporter, St. Louis Public Radio
What they talked about:
- Ferguson City Council accepts Department of Justice consent decree
- Missouri and Illinois’ presidential primaries
- President Obama’s choice of Merrick Garland for U.S. Supreme Court justice
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.