Legal Roundtable — Election 2016 and changes to come
On Monday, St. Louis on the Air’s Legal Roundtable returned to discuss pressing legal issues of the day.
We were joined in studio by:
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor, School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University – Carbondale
- Jennifer Joyce, J.D., St. Louis Circuit Attorney
- Mark Smith, J.D., Associate Vice Chancellor of Students, Washington University
Here are some of the issues they discussed:
- 78th District voter fraud case
- Kim Gardner’s election to St. Louis Circuit Attorney
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon ordered to serve as a public defender
- Rod Blagojevich clemency petition
- Missourians could vote on 4 ballot items — if the courts don’t nix them
- Suit takes aim at 'debtors' prisons' in St. Louis County cities
- Supreme Court of the United States decisions
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.