8 New St. Louis Restaurants To Try This November
New restaurants and bars continue to open in the St. Louis region — often with extensive safety protocols. And they’re offering new items for local food lovers and ways for patrons to get their favorite dishes. Sauce Magazine featured eight new restaurants for this month’s Hit List.
On Tuesday’s St. Louis on the Air, Sauce executive editor Meera Nagarajan joined the program to give a rundown of the top dishes to try at these new establishments.
The eight new restaurants to explore this month are:
- Edera Italian Eatery (48 Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108)
- Too Much Sauce (5247 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63108)
- Pocha (10678 St Charles Rock Road, St Ann, MO 63074)
- Red Knot Culinary at Handlebar in the Grove (4127 Manchester Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110)
- Cafe la Vie (Inside Le Meridien, 7730 Bonhomme Ave., St. Louis, MO 63105)
- Novellas (201 N. Main St., St Charles, MO 63301)
- The Lucky Accomplice (2501 S. Jefferson Ave., St. Louis, MO 63104)
- Lazy Tiger (210 N Euclid Ave., St. Louis, MO 63108)
What new food or drink establishment have you been a fan of this month? Tweet us (@STLonAir), send an email to email@example.com or share your thoughts via our St. Louis on the Air Facebook group.
“St. Louis on the Air” brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. The show is hosted by Sarah Fenske and produced by Alex Heuer, Emily Woodbury, Evie Hemphill and Lara Hamdan. The audio engineer is Aaron Doerr.