On Wednesday, St. Louis on the Air’s monthly legal roundtable returned to address pressing issues of the law with a panel of local legal experts.
Joining the panel this time around:
- Jared Boyd, J.D., chief of staff and counsel, City of St. Louis Treasurer's Office
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor at the School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Mark Smith, J.D., Associate Vice Chancellor of Students, Washington University
Among the issues they discussed
- Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and Trinity Lutheran Supreme Court case
- Changes to St. Louis’ criminal justice system
- Neil Gorsuch’s first days with the Supreme Court
- Jeff Sessions on sanctuary cities, consent decree
- St. Louis Rams lawsuit
- Missouri anti-discimination law
- Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich’s appeal rejected
- New justice appointed to the Missouri Supreme Court
Listen to the full discussion:
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.