On Monday, St. Louis on the Air’s monthly legal roundtable returned to address pressing issues of the law with a panel of local legal experts. This month’s focus? The proposed replacement for the Affordable Care Act.
St. Louis Public Radio’s Durrie Bouscaren has been reporting extensively on this matter and its local impact. Here’s how Missouri fares in cost estimates for the GOP’s health care plan.
Joining the panel this time around:
- William Freivogel, J.D., Professor at the School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Mark Smith, J.D., Associate Vice Chancellor of Students, Washington University
- Sidney Watson, J.D., Professor of health law, Saint Louis University
Among the issues they discussed:
- Debate around Healthcare reform
- Court action on President Trump’s executive order on travel
- Happenings with the Supreme Court of the United States
- Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens and press access
- The proposed overhaul of the state judicial selection process
St. Louis on the Air brings you the stories of St. Louis and the people who live, work and create in our region. St. Louis on the Air host Don Marsh and producers Mary Edwards, Alex Heuer and Kelly Moffitt give you the information you need to make informed decisions and stay in touch with our diverse and vibrant St. Louis region.